August 4, 2023
The Interagency Advanced Power Group (IAPG) Electrical Systems Working Group (ESWG) Power System Interoperability, Integration and Architectures (PSII&A) Panel Meeting is scheduled for August 4, 2023. The virtual meeting is being conducted via MS Teams. The theme of the meeting is “power standards and interoperability.”
The IAPG strives to share information and increase effectiveness of the interagency Research and Development (R&D) Programs in a wide realm of Advanced Power. This meeting will focus on interagency research and development collaboration. This is a follow-on meeting from the case study of a NASA-Army collaboration followed by an examination of the challenges and opportunities of interagency collaboration.
This is a Two-Part Meeting Series
Theme: Modeling & Simulation
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (EDT)
Attendees: Government, FFRDCs
Theme: Power Standards & Interoperability
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (EDT)
Attendees: Government only
Presentations will focus on the following topics:
- Existing power standards developed/employed by each agency and target applications areas.
- Power standards in development by each agency and target application areas.
- Power standard/interoperability gaps/needs/challenges by each agency and target application.
Attendance at the PSII&A Panel meeting is limited to U.S. persons – citizens or lawful permanent residents (LPRs), also known as permanent resident aliens (PRAs) or green card holders.
Session #1 Attendees
- U.S. government employees, including Intergovernmental Personnel Act (IPA) assignees.
- Employees of Federally Funded R&D Centers (FFRDCs). This only includes employees of the FFRDC, not the administering entity. View the master list of FFRDCs.
Session #2 Attendees
- U.S. government employees only, including Intergovernmental Personnel Act (IPA) assignees.
Pre-registration is required. All presenters, as well as meeting attendees, are required to register.
The deadline for registration has been extended until July 31, 2023.
Registration for this event is now closed. Please contact Renee O’Brokta for questions.
While the agenda is preliminary and subject to change, the panel leaders have planned the following overall agenda:
|0940–0950||Meeting login, sound/video tests|
An electronic copy of your presentation in MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF format should be sent to Renee O’Brokta, IAPG Support Specialist, at email@example.com, no later than July 28, 2023.
Additional Contact Information
If you know of a presentation that might be of interest to the community, please contact Thomas Bozada or Jeffrey Csank, PSII&A Panel Chair/Vice Chair respectively; or Renee O’Brokta, IAPG Support Specialist.