Feb. 10, 2023
The Interagency Advanced Power Group (IAPG) Electrical Systems Working Group (ESWG) Power System Interoperability, Integration and Architectures (PSII&A) Panel Meeting is scheduled for February 10, 2023. The meeting is being held virtually via MS Teams. The theme of the meeting is “modeling and simulation.”
The IAPG strives to share information and increase effectiveness of the interagency Research and Development (R&D) Programs in a wide realm of Advanced Power. This meeting will focus on interagency research and development collaboration. This is a follow-on meeting from the case study of a NASA-Army collaboration followed by an examination of the challenges and opportunities of interagency collaboration.
Participation is limited to:
- U.S. government employees, includes Intergovernmental Personnel Act (IPA) assignees.
- Captive Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) Government Contractors.
- Employees of Federally Funded R&D Centers (FFRDCs). This only includes employees of the FFRDC, not the administering entity. View the master list of FFRDCs.
Pre-registration is required. All presenters, as well as meeting attendees, are required to register. The deadline for registration is February 2, 2023.
While the agenda is preliminary and subject to change, the Panel leaders have planned the following overall agenda:
|0840–0850||Meeting login, sound/video tests|
Presentations will focus on the following topics:
- Modeling/simulation techniques and capabilities including emulators and Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) systems
- Modeling and simulation needs
- Open discussion on potential interagency collaborations leveraging existing government capabilities
An electronic copy of your presentation in MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF format should be sent to Renee O’Brokta, IAPG Support Specialist, at email@example.com, no later than February 3, 2023.
Additional Contact Information
If you know of a presentation that might be of interest to the community, please contact Thomas Bozada or Jeffrey Csank, PSII&A Panel Chair/Vice Chair respectively; or Renee O’Brokta, IAPG Support Specialist.