January 18, 2024
The Interagency Advanced Power Group (IAPG) Renewable Energy Conversion Working Group (RECWG) Perovskite Photovoltaic (PV) Panel Virtual Meeting is scheduled for January 18, 2024.
The IAPG emphasizes program coordination and dissemination of technical information to increase the effectiveness of Government programs, avoid duplication, identify technology gaps, and maximize success in research efforts. The RECWG Perovskite PV Panel Meeting will provide a forum for agencies to share information on the mission that they are hoping to satisfy with perovskites, the requirements that perovskites need to achieve (efficiency, $/W, lifetime, etc.) in order to be successful, a description of the specific research programs currently underway, and their plans for new efforts.
Meeting Attendees – Please Review Carefully
Attendance at the RECWG Perovskite PV Panel virtual meeting is limited to U.S. persons – citizens or lawful permanent residents (LPRs), also known as permanent resident aliens (PRAs) or green card holders.
- U.S. Federal Government employees; includes Intergovernmental Personnel Act employees.
- Employees of Federally Funded R&D Centers (FFRDCs). This only includes employees of the FFRDC, not the administering entity. View the master list of FFRDCs.
- Science and Technology Reinvention Laboratory (STRL) Employees. View for more information on STRL.
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Employees.
All presenters, as well as meeting attendees, are required to register. The deadline for registration is January 11, 2024.
While the agenda is preliminary and subject to change, the Perovskite PV Panel has planned the following overall agenda:
|1030–1045||Meeting login, sound/video tests|
|1330–1430||Open Discussion, Closing Remarks|
Presentations will focus on the following topics:
- Agency updates on perovskite RD&D efforts
- Perovskite performance and manufacturing considerations
- Perovskite market requirements
- Recent advances in perovskite technologies
- Applications beyond photovoltaics
If you are presenting at the meeting, an electronic copy of your presentation in MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF format should be sent to Renee O’Brokta, IAPG Support Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than January 11, 2024.
Additional Contact Information
If you know of a presentation of interest to the community, please contact one of the following RECWG Leaders: