May 5, 2022
The IAPG strives to share information and increase the effectiveness of interagency research and development (R&D) programs in a wide realm of advanced power technologies. The ESWG Electrical Materials Panel Meeting will provide a forum for a cross-cutting review of current government research activities across the interest of ESWG members within the IAPG Member Agencies (Army, Navy, Air Force, DOE, NASA, and DOT).
Meeting Attendees – Please Review Carefully
Attendance at the ESWG EM Panel virtual meeting is limited to U.S. citizens only.
- Government employees; including Intergovernmental Personnel Act employees.
Pre-registration is required. All presenters, as well as meeting attendees, are required to register. The deadline for registration is April 29, 2022.
While the agenda is preliminary and subject to change, the Electrical Materials Panel has planned the following overall agenda:
|Meeting Login, sound/video test
Presentations will focus on the following topics:
- Theories and techniques for wireless power transfer
- Devices and systems for short-distance wireless power transfer
- Wireless power applications, needs, and platform considerations
- Microwave/mm-wave wireless power transfer
- Laser-based wireless power transfer
- Emerging techniques and topics in wireless power transfer
An electronic copy of your presentation in MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF format should be sent to Renee O’Brokta, IAPG Support Specialist, no later than April 28, 2022.
Additional Contact Information
If you know of a presentation that might be of interest to the community, please contact one of the following EM Panel Leaders: