September 17, 24, and October 1, 8
The Interagency Advanced Power Group (IAPG) Chemical Working Group (CWG) Meeting Series is scheduled for September 17 and 24, 2021. The Safety Panel Meeting is scheduled for October 1, 2021. This year’s meeting is again being held virtually through MS Teams due to ongoing travel restrictions.
The CWG-Safety Panel Meeting series will be held in conjunction with the Federal Consortium for Advanced Batteries (FCAB) Technology Transfer Deep Dive scheduled for October 8, 2021.
**If you experience ANY issues with your registration, please contact Renee O’Brokta ASAP.
The IAPG strives to share information and increase the effectiveness of interagency research and development (R&D) programs in a wide realm of advanced power technologies. The CWG meeting will provide a forum for a cross-cutting review of current government research activities across the interest of CWG members within the IAPG Member Agencies (Army, Navy, Air Force, Department of Energy, NASA, and the Department of Transportation).
The IAPG CWG Safety Panel Meeting provides a forum to exchange information related to technical and safety issues involving batteries, fuel cells, and ultracapacitors used in government-wide applications.
Meeting Attendees/Guests – Please Review Carefully
Attendance at the CWG, Safety Panel, and FCAB Meeting Series is limited to U.S. persons – citizens or lawful permanent residents (LPRs), also known as permanent resident aliens (PRAs) or green cardholders.
Attendance at the CWG Meeting is limited to:
- U.S. Government employees, including Intergovernmental Personnel Act (IPA) assignees.
- Employees of Federally-funded research and development centers (FFRDCs). This only includes employees of the FFRDC, not the administering entity. View the master list of FFRDCs.
Attendance at the Safety Panel and FCAB Meetings is limited to:
- U.S. Government employees, including IPA’s.
- Onsite contractors from a government operated laboratory working under a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). Employer must be precluded from competing for open R&D solicitation (captive).
- Employees of FFRDC’s. This only includes employees of the FFRDC, not the administering entity. View the master list of FFRDCs
- *Approved Government Contractors – those currently holding grants or contracts with a U.S. government agency. This would include academic institutions, as well as both onsite and offsite performers.
Pre-registration is required. All presenters, as well as meeting attendees, are required to register. The deadlines for registration are as follows:
- September 17, 2021 CWG Meeting – Deadline for registration is September 15, 2021
- September 24, 2021 CWG Meeting – Deadline for registration is September 22, 2021
- October 1, 2021 Safety Panel Meeting – Deadline for registration is September 29, 2021
- October 8, 2021 FCAB Meeting – Deadline for registration is October 6, 2021
Tentative Agenda – Full Agenda Forthcoming
While the agenda is preliminary and subject to change, the CWG Leaders have planned the following overall agenda:
|SEPT 17 and 24||0930-1600||CWG Meetings|
|OCT 1||1000-1430||Safety Panel Meeting|
|OCT 8||0930-1500||FCAB Meeting|
Presentation Due Dates
If you are a presenter, please send final presentations in MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF format to Renee O’Brokta. Presentations for each session will be compiled and sent to registered participants in advance of the meeting. The deadlines for presentations are as follows:
- September 17, 2021 CWG Meeting – Deadline for registration is September 14, 2021
- September 24, 2021 CWG Meeting – Deadline for registration is September 21, 2021
- October 1, 2021 Safety Panel Meeting – Deadline for registration is September 28, 2021
- October 8, 2021 FCAB Meeting – Deadline for registration is October 5, 2021
Additional Contact Information
If you know of a presentation that might be of interest to the community, please contact one of the following CWG or Safety Panel Leaders:
If you have questions regarding meeting logistics, please contact Renee O’Brokta, IAPG Support Specialist, at (216) 433-8089 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your participation!