The Interagency Advanced Power Group (IAPG) Renewable Energy Conversion Working Group (RECWG) Space Power Panel Meeting is scheduled for April 28, 2021, 1200 – 1400 (EDT). This year’s meeting is being held virtually via MS Teams due to ongoing travel restrictions.
Registration for this meeting is now closed. Please contact Renee O’Brokta for questions.
**If you experience ANY issues with your registration, please contact Renee O’Brokta ASAP.
The IAPG emphasizes program coordination and dissemination of technical information to increase the effectiveness of Government programs, avoid duplication, identify technology gaps, and maximize success in research efforts. The RECWG meeting will provide a forum for a cross-cutting review of current government research activities across the interest of RECWG members within the IAPG Member Agencies (Army, Navy, Air Force, DOE, NASA and DOT).
Meeting Attendees – Please Review Carefully
Attendance at the RECWG Space Power Panel virtual meeting is limited to U.S. persons – citizens or lawful permanent residents (LPRs), also known as permanent resident aliens (PRAs) or green cardholders.
- Government employees; includes Intergovernmental Personnel Act employees.
- Employees of Federally Funded R&D Centers (FFRDCs). This only includes employees of the FFRDC, not the administering entity. View the master list of FFRDCs.
- On-site contractors at a government-operated laboratory working under NDA. The employer is precluded from competing for open R&D solicitation (captive).
- Government Contractors – those currently holding grants or contracts with a U.S. government agency. This would include both on-site and off-site performers.
- Academic Institutions – this would include those who have an existing Education Partnership Agreement (EPA), Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA), or performing R&D of interest to the Government [subject to validation by Panel Leadership].
The deadline for registration is April 26, 2021. All presenters as well as meeting attendees are required to register for the meeting.
While the agenda is preliminary and subject to change, the Space Power Panel has planned the following overall agenda:
|1140 – 1150||Meeting Login, sound/video tests|
|1150 – 1200||IAPG Welcome/Introductions|
|1200 – 1400||Scheduled Presentations|
|1400 – 1430||Open Forum, Closing Remarks|
Presentations will focus on the following topics:
- Solar Simulator Tool Improvements – Status and Future Efforts
- Space Solar Cell Calibration – Update on Ongoing Projects
- Present and Future Space Power Needs (pLEO, CIS-Lunar, Moon Bases)
If you are presenting at the meeting, an electronic copy of your presentation in MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF format should be sent to Renee O’Brokta, IAPG Support Specialist, no later than April 26, 2021. The use of Mac or specialized graphics software for your presentation is not available.