Jul 16, 23 & 30
The Interagency Advanced Power Group (IAPG) Renewable Energy Conversion Working Group (RECWG) meeting is scheduled for July 16, 23, and 30, 2021. This year’s meeting is being held virtually via MS Teams due to ongoing travel restrictions.
**If you experience ANY issues with your registration, please contact Renee O’Brokta ASAP.
The IAPG emphasizes program coordination and dissemination of technical information to increase the effectiveness of Government programs, avoid duplication, identify technology gaps, and maximize success in research efforts. The RECWG meeting will provide a forum for a cross-cutting review of current government research activities across the interest of RECWG members within the IAPG Member Agencies (Army, Navy, Air Force, DOE, NASA, and the DOT).
Meeting Attendees – Please Review Carefully
Attendance at the RECWG meeting is limited to U.S. persons – citizens or lawful permanent residents (LPRs), also known as permanent resident aliens (PRAs) or green card holders.
- U.S. Government employees, including Intergovernmental Personnel Act employees.
- Employees of Federally Funded R&D Centers (FFRDCs). This only includes employees of the FFRDC, not the administering entity. View the master list of FFRDCs.
Pre-registration is required. All presenters, as well as meeting attendees, are required to register. Deadlines for registration are as follow:
- July 16, 2021, RECWG Meeting – Deadline for registration is July 14, 2021
- July 23, 2021, RECWG Meeting – Deadline for registration is July 21, 2021
- July 30, 2021, RECWG Meeting – Deadline for registration is July 28, 2021
While the agenda is preliminary and subject to change, the RECWG Leaders have planned the following overall agenda:
|1030 – 1050||Meeting login, sound/video tests|
|1050 – 1100||IAPG Welcome/Introductions|
|1100 – 1230||Scheduled Presentations|
|1230 – 1300||Open Forum/Closing Remarks/Wrap-up|
If you are presenting at the RECWG meeting, please forward an electronic copy of your presentation in MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF format to Renee O’Brokta, IAPG Support Specialist. Presentations for each session will be compiled and sent to registered participants in advance of the meeting. Deadlines for presentations are as follow:
- July 16, 2021 RECWG Meeting – Deadline for presentations is July 13, 2021
- July 23, 2021 RECWG Meeting – Deadline for presentations is July 20, 2021
- July 30, 2021 RECWG Meeting – Deadline for presentations is July 27, 2021
Additional Contact Information
If you know of a presentation that might be of interest to the RECWG community, please contact one of the following RECWG Leaders: