June 11, 18, 25
The Interagency Advanced Power Group (IAPG) Electrical Systems Working Group (ESWG) virtual Meeting Series is scheduled for June 11, 18, and 25, 2021. This year’s meeting is being held virtually through MS Teams due to ongoing travel restrictions.
The IAPG strives to share information and increase the effectiveness of the interagency Research and Development (R&D) Programs in a wide realm of Advanced Power. Each year, the ESWG meeting provides a forum for a cross-cutting review of current Government research activities across the interest of ESWG participants within the IAPG Member Agencies (Army, Navy, Air Force, DOE, NASA, and DOT).
Meeting Attendees – Please Review Carefully
Attendance at the ESWG Meeting is limited to U.S. persons – citizens or lawful permanent residents (LPRs), also known as permanent resident aliens (PRAs) or green cardholders.
The ESWG Meeting is comprised of two sessions; please see below for guidance on attendance.
There will be government-only sessions held all day Friday, June 11 and 18, 2021. These sessions are open to:
- U.S. Government employees include Intergovernmental Personnel Act (IPA) assignees
There will be a technical session held on Friday, June 25, 2021. This session is open to:
- U.S. Government employees include Intergovernmental Personnel Act (IPA) assignees.
- On-site contractors at a government-operated laboratory working under NDA. Employer is precluded from competing for open R&D solicitation (captive).
- Employees of Federally Funded R&D Centers (FFRDCs). This only includes employees of the FFRDC, not the administering entity. View the master list of FFRDCs.
- Government Contractors – those currently holding grants or contracts with a U.S. government agency. This would include both on-site and off-site performers.
- Academic Institutions – this would include those who have an existing Education Partnership Agreement (EPA), Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA), or performing R&D of interest to the Government [subject to validation by a current ESWG member].
Pre-registration is required. All presenters, as well as meeting attendees, are required to register. The deadlines for registration are as follows:
|0930 – 0950||Meeting login, sound/video tests|
|0950 – 1000||IAPG Welcome/Introductions|
|1000 – 1500||Scheduled Presentations|
|1500 – 1530||Open Forum/Closing Remarks/Wrap-up|
Presentation Due Dates
If you are presenting at the ESWG Meeting, please send final presentations in MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF format to Renee O’Brokta. Presentations for each session will be compiled and sent to registered participants in advance of the meeting. The deadlines for presentations are as follow:
- June 11, 2021 – Deadline for presentations is June 8, 2021
- June 18, 2021 – Deadline for presentations is June 15, 2021
- June 25, 2021 – Deadline for presentations is June 22, 2021
Additional Contact Information
If you need additional information, or have technical questions, please contact one of the following ESWG Leaders:
For questions regarding meeting logistics, please contact Renee O’Brokta, IAPG Support Specialist, at (216) 433-8089 or via e-mail email@example.com. We look forward to your participation!